Sunday, July 14, 2013

Trip to D.C~

This past Monday, since I FINALLY had a day off (Working 3 jobs this summer was probably a bad idea), Lj and I decided to go to an amusement park. Well it rained that day. So we decide to go to D.C instead!
We live like maybe 30 minutes outside of D.C but we just never go there??? I don't really know why, because they have a bunch of cool stuff to do there and i'm constantly complaining about being bored. When we went, we decided to go museum hopping; but me being the *~high maintenance~* gal that I am, I took way too long waking up and getting ready so we missed the train we were originally supposed to be on, so we weren't able to see as many museums as we would have liked. (I have to look good okay?) 


But we did eventually get to D.C, and we hit up the Air and Space Museum first!
Okay, i'm not really a huge fan of this museum, just because I think planes are sort of......really really boring. But Lj wanted to go and they do have SPACE things there so there was something for me there too. And it actually ended up being really cool and fun!




How would you even remember which switch does what?? I would be dead within 30 seconds of piloting this.





Lunch break! I swear this was the busiest/biggest McDonald's i've ever seen, yet our service was super fast! (suspicious)
Always plan for selfie time during your outings.


Then we went to the National Gallery of Art~


Look at this picture and try not to laugh. (Also I forgot to write down the names of the art and artists, whoops > . < )

#goals






  




(Me looking v broody in front of the flowers)



All in all I had a very, very good time! And if you ever have the chance to go see the museums, I suggest you do it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment